A reminder to pick up your child’s materials on Wednesday May 27 between 8:30 AM – 1 PM at the Coffin School.
For everyone’s safety, please follow the procedures outlined below.
Please follow the schedule below:
Last Name Time
- Please follow Health Guidelines. Masks, six-foot distancing, gloves (recommended). No more than 10 people in one room.
- One parent (or caregiver) only. Please do not bring children.
- Park on Turner Road.
- Enter the Lower Annex corridor (under bridge).
- Student materials will be in labeled blue bags, sorted by class.
- Exit on far side (playground exit)
- Any materials not picked up Tuesday or Wednesday will be stored for the summer.
- If you are in search of lost and found items, please contact Mrs. Mills after June 1.