Students in the community are invited to celebrate the new elementary school that is currently under construction. Construction is underway, steel beams are up, and you are invited to join in the construction fun by signing your name in Sharpie on a large steel beam. Come to Gate D August 24-28 between 8:30 AM and 3:00 PM and forever make your mark in town history!
The School Building Committee asks parents and students to follow these safety requirements:
- Abide by social-distancing regulations. Keep a minimum of 6 feet between you and others.
- Be aware of other families on site and wait your turn entering the gate area, as needed.
- WEAR A MASK! We cannot allow anyone (students or guardians) on site without proper face-coverings.
- Bring your own Sharpie, please. In order to maintain the safety of all, we cannot provide community pens.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available.
- Access to the beam will be available Monday, August 24 – Friday, August 28 from 8:30 am – 3:00 pm. Please do not arrive outside of these timeframes, as gates may be closed and the site inaccessible.
- Enter at Gate D on Baldwin Road and proceed directly to the beam, as directed by signage. Visitors are not permitted in the work site beyond Area D.
- Adhere to all street parking signs.
Thanks for making your mark and celebrating the new school with us!