The PTOs throughout the Marblehead school district sponsor this helpful online resource in an effort to share PTO and district news. If you are a new family or have never used the directory now is your chance to create an account.
Please register to receive news and events from the PTO and to connect with other families in the directory.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to bellcoffinpto.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another school that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process:
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- We also have a donation link available so you can donate to the PTO through the directory.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account. If you have a family with two different households then both parents/guardians can set up their own logins and the student will be listed twice in the class list.